“Not just the criminal defense lawyer of the year, lawyer of my life”

– Former Client

Our Practice Areas


Our Philosophy: Your Case is the Most Important Case to Us.

Elena Fast

Dealing with a criminal case is stressful enough. Having to chase your criminal defense attorney for case updates shouldn’t be adding to your stress. While I can’t guarantee exactly how your case will resolve itself, I promise you dedication, transparency and relentlessness in getting the best possible outcome.

I have spent my entire career in criminal law. First, as a prosecutor with Kings County District Attorney’s Office and then as a partner at a white-collar federal defense firm. I’ve tried cases ranging from simple drug possessions to death-penalty eligible homicides.

Your case is the most important case to you. Therefore, it is the most important case to me. I intentionally take on a limited number of cases in order to provide each client with unparalleled service and personalized attention.


Awards and Media Appearances


What Our Clients Say

Incorporation with Estate Planning

I needed help setting up an LLC with a DBA and making sure that my LLC interests would transfer to my beneficiaries upon death. Elena was able to help me with it all. She was thoughful, responsive, clear, concise, and an overall pleasant person to work… Read more “Incorporation with Estate Planning”

Cleared My Record

Elena Fast has been a pleasure to work with this past 11 months. She cleared my record as promised and worked diligently. She is a true professional. She put my mind at ease and said to “leave everything in my hands,” handled everything smoothly. She has… Read more “Cleared My Record”

Criminal Lawyer Superstar

Mrs Fast is one of the most professional lawyers that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with! I never thought I would say that about a Lawyer but this one is honest and knows every detail of the Law!!

Fantastic and Dedicated

Elena was brilliant. I found her via the internet and met her in her offices on Madison Avenue. I am an international on a working VISA who was wrongfully accused of assault. As well as giving excellent support and soothing advice through the entire process, she… Read more “Fantastic and Dedicated”

Highly Recommend. The Very Best.

Hello, I was arrested on 10/31/2018 and Elena came to bail me out and that was the first day I met her. At that point, I just see her as another lawyer trying to make money off of me. After she bailed me out, she immediately… Read more “Highly Recommend. The Very Best.”

I Was Lucky To Find Her Among All Law Firms

I was involved in an OIG Investigation. I did talk to 7 attorneys in New York and D.C. I was just lucky to get in touch with Ms. Elena Fast. The initial consulting was very useful and it never felt like she is pushing me to… Read more “I Was Lucky To Find Her Among All Law Firms”


Frequently Asked Questions

Should I talk to the police before I consult an attorney?

Absolutely not, even if you believe you are innocent and have nothing to hide. Consult an experienced criminal defense attorney before speaking to the police. Going in to meet with the detective or a federal agent without an attorney can only put you in a worse situation. In conclusion, don't do it! Call us first.

Can I find out if I'm under investigation by law enforcement?

Maybe. While there is no database that allows for a search of all open investigations, there are ways we can try to figure it out. First, we will discuss your concerns regarding criminal exposure. Second, we will figure out which agency may be investigating your matter. Third, we may make some calls to see if we can locate the assigned investigator or case agent.

How much does it cost to hire a criminal defense lawyer?

It varies. The fee for each case depends on amount of work required and the complexity of the work. A desk-appearance ticket for trespassing will have a very different fee than a federal racketeering indictment. To discuss your case, please give us a call. We offer flexible payment options.

What can I do to help my lawyer defend my case?

You need to be honest with your attorney about the specifics of your case, even if certain parts may be embarrassing or incriminating. As your attorneys, we are the keepers of your secrets and the guardians of your rights. It is important that we know absolutely everything, no matter how bad it is, in order to defend you successfully.

Should I accept a plea deal or go to trial?

It depends on the facts of the case and the evidence against you. The decision whether to accept a plea deal is yours and yours alone. Prior to making that decision, we will go through all the discovery and discuss the strengths of and the weaknesses of the prosecutor's case. Although approximately 97% of cases are resolved through a plea bargain, we prepare each case litigation from the very beginning. In the event your case falls into the other 3%.